The APC Group operates from a purpose-built manufacturing plant covering 160 acres, including 72,000 m2 of undercover production lines, in Monarto South Australia. A further 15,000 m2 is now planned for future development.
Our purpose-built facility consists of a broad range of specialised areas complete with extensive, company-owned plant and equipment. This ensures all businesses within The APC Group are self-sufficient in all areas of manufacturing and puts us in the unique position of being able to service all projects with tight deadlines without the reliance on subcontractors.
Our plant and equipment is regularly serviced and maintained to the highest standard and, for safety and quality purposes, is only used by the most experienced, competent and well-trained operators.
Because we can manufacture all our products from scratch – and are constantly looking for new ways to expand and build on our impressive list of existing capabilities – we are able to customise our products to meet our clients’ ongoing needs and tailor individually-designed solutions.
The specialised areas in our facility include:
- Engineering and steel fabrication
- Robotic welding and roofing systems
- Assembly and production line
- Insulated and structural panel plants
- Mechanical workshop and main store
- Roll forming and coil slitting
- Plumbing and waste water division
- Multi-storey building welding and assembly
- Carpentry, stainless steel, refrigeration and MgO plant
- PVC extrusion lines, rota moulding and Aluca-tek panel
- Presses, extrusion and honeycomb lines
- Robotic welding
- Furniture making
- Office and administration